JumpUp.com offers free resources that are available to help you grow your business.
Our featured guest in this episode of Small Business Trends Radio is Kira Wampler, Marketing and Community Leader at JumpUp.com. Kira shares tips on how to get the most out of the exciting and FREE resources available at JumpUp.com to help you grow your business.
For instance, did you know that:
- JumpUp.com — is a small business community created by Intuit for small business owners. The community is designed to assist you in getting your business up and running quickly by providing the support and networking needed to promote your new business.
- FREE tools and services — are available at Jumpup.com. Some of which are sample business plans, a starting cost calculator, and an interactive business planner.
- You can request — to appear on JumpUp.com’s Small Business Spotlight page for additional visibility and promotion of your business.
- The JumpUp.com forum — is a great place to participate and share or gain access to knowledge, advice, and tips, from other small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- You can bookmark — website pages in JumpUp.com and benefit from Intuit’s performance and page rank, which also helps you to gain visibility for your business.
In this episode, Kira Wampler discusses the benefits and services offered by Intuits JumpUp.com community and invites everyone to come on over and begin taking advantage of all that JumpUp.com has to offer.
Stay tuned at the end of the program for the Today’s Trend. Today’s Trend is: Those Tech-Savvy Business Owners. For more information, here’s a related article titled “Those Tech-Savvy, Well-Off Small Biz Owners.”
Gain access to Kira’s tips by clicking the player below to listen to the full interview.