We are also taking this opportunity to make a few adjustments to the show format. Here are the changes:
- New time –We will be broadcasting live at a new time: 1:30 pm EST until 2:00 pm EST (New York time) every Tuesday. This is a shorter show, because we heard from you that you are time-starved and “shorter is better.”
- New broadcast network –Small Business Trends Radio will be broadcasting on the BlogTalkRadio platform.
- Two co-hosts –Our host, Anita Campbell, will be joined in the shows by co-host/Executive Producer Steve Rucinski. Having two hosts will add variety and interaction. We will still have a business expert or other interesting guest featured in each show, of course.
- No commercial interruptions — Previously we had 20 minutes of commercials in a 60-minute show. We heard loud and clear from you — “get rid of the commercials!” So we’ve cut out commercial interruptions during the show. We may include one or two sponsor spots at the beginning or end of the show, but we promise to make them (1) brief, (2) relevant, and (3) informational rather than salesy. What you will NOT hear is “we have to break to take commercials.” We hope you find this change more enjoyable.
- Listen live – To listen live you need to be near your computer and have your speakers or headphones turned on. Go to the Small Business Trends Radio page at BlogTalkRadio at 1:30 pm EST, and click on the “Click to Listen” button.
- Call in to the live broadcast –We can take live callers during the shows and we would love to hear from you. The call-in number is:
Please use this call-in number only during live show times. You also can send chat messages during live show times.
We sincerely hope you enjoy these changes.
Don’t have time to listen live? No worries. You can still download and listen to the podcasts. Just come back here to the home of Small Business Trends Radio for new shows. Or subscribe to our feed. None of that has changed.