During this economic downturn, partnering in smart ways is becoming wildly popular and Kare Anderson has found that the fastest way to grow her business – and that of her clients – was to forge alliances that attract more customers without spending more money.
Kare Anderson is the author of several books, an Obama campaign staffer, Emmy-award winning former Wall Street and NBC journalist and is the publisher of two blogs. She joins Anita Campbell for an in-depth discussion on the topic of business partnering and shares some proven successful methods, steps and – of course, some of the pitfalls to avoid.
Below are the questions asked in this episode:
- (3:27) Can you tell us a bit more about yourself and your background?
- (5:14) Why do you think partnering is becoming such a popular way to attract customers during this economy?
- (6:42) What is a profitable partnership?
- (7:20) What would be an example of a profitable partnership?
- (10:30) What are the benefits of this type of an approach?
- (10:40) What are some additional ways to partner with other businesses?
- (20:40) Can small businesses partner with big ones?
- (23:00) As small business owners we often get asked to donate to causes. Is there a way we can leverage our support to attract customers?
- (26:20) Do you have a “what if” dream partnership you think would be successful?
- (28:29) Where can people find out more on the web?
- (29:00) Learn how to receive a FREE copy of Kare’s SmartPartnering ebook.
Listen to Kare’s full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below.
Brought to you by our sponsor: