In today’s economic climate, credit is fast becoming more limited to access and this can cause disruptions and be costly to small businesses. Additionally, many are cutting back and pinching pennies wherever they can right now and effective management of funds is now crucial.
Toffer Grant joins host, Anita Campbell along with co-host, Brent Leary, with an efficient solution for just this purpose. Toffer is the CEO and Founder of the PEX Visa prepaid card program. A program that allows business owners to closely control employee spending, expenses and reimbursement in real-time. Best of all – it isn’t a bank account.
Below are the questions we asked Toffer in this episode:
- (2:40) Can you tell us a bit more about yourself and your background?
- (4:09) What does PEX stand for?
- (4:30) How does the PEX card work? What do you use it for and how do you use it?
- (5:22) Your company is negotiating the card to be issued through a bank, correct?
- (6:23) If you are not issuing the card, then what functions specifically does your company provide?
- (8:20) Tell us what some of these features and benefits of a PEX card are? Is it unique on the market and, if so, how is it unique?
- (10:43) Give us a few examples of the types of employees that might be appropriate for the PEX Card?
- (12:08) Let’s say I have a sales force that is out on the road prospecting for customers, is this appropriate for them?
- (13:04) Can you talk about the efficiency of the PEX Card? How easy is it to setup and manage a PEX Card?
- (19:37) How much does this service cost?
- (20:49) What are the steps that a company has to go through to get signed up with the service?
- (21:50) What are some of the other requirements that a company must have in order to use the service?
- (22:25) Are there certain kinds of companies that would see immediate benefits from this service?
- (23:04) How soon would a company begin to see the benefits?
- (24:23) What kind of support can companies expect from you with this kind of service?
- (25:13) I see that you’re on Twitter. Can people send you a Tweet as well?
- (25:24) What kind of benefits do employees get when they use this kind of service?
- (26:32) Can an employee personalize the way their card looks?
- (27:18) Would this replace other cards that businesses have?
- (28:08) Where can people find out more on the web?
- (29:00) Learn how YOU can receive a 50% discount.
Listen to Toffer’s full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below.
Brought to you by our sponsor: