Some businesses are built with economy in mind and some businesses are built ready from the starting line for high-performance. But regardless, ALL businesses – like cars – are built on a universal chassis. Understanding a concept such as this can help you unlock powerful growth strategies for your business.
Growth strategies that can take your business from a Honda – to a Lamborghini.
Rich Allen of ActionCOACH Business Coaching joins host Anita Campbell along with co-host, Brent Leary, to show you how to grow your business successfully through focused strategies surrounding the five fundamentals of the universal business chassis.
Below are the questions we asked Rich in this episode:
- (3:30) First Rich, can you tell us a bit more about yourself and your background?
- (4:46) What is the business chassis concept?
- (5:58) What are those 5 fundamental things?
- (7:23) I’m assuming then that if those 5 components are improved, that’s how you get to a high-performance business, is that right?
- (8:34) How effectively are small businesses doing those 5 fundamental things you just mentioned? On a scale of one to ten?
- (9:32) Where do you start as a business owner? How do you prioritize what’s most important?
- (11:19) Why do you say the conversion rate is the easiest thing to manipulate? Wouldn’t it be easier to increase your price?
- (13:39) How challenging is it to actually improve this conversion rate?
- (18:23) What are some of the other metrics people should take note of to track how their performance is doing?
- (21:55) Why do you think small businesses, in particular, haven’t gravitated into using some of these methods?
- (22:46) Is technology easy enough and affordable enough now for small businesses to use it?
- (23:52) What other kinds of routine tasks can help free small business owners up in order to build quality relationships and track business performance?
- (24:55) Does it matter how small the business is in order to see a big benefit? Will it help the one person shop as opposed to the hundred person shop?
- (25:55) What are some of the best ways for small business owners to get started?
- (26:43 ) Rich, where can people find out more?
Listen to Rich’s full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below.
Brought to you by our sponsor: