Microsoft Office Live has developed into a one-stop online toolkit for helping your small business develop a robust presence online. It’s a place where you can store documents and files, share them via email and access them from anywhere.
Michael Schultz, Director of Marketing for Microsoft Office Live, joins host Anita Campbell along with co-host, Brent Leary, with tips for making the most out of Office Live. Specifically, how to get the biggest bang from your Web presence – for the smallest buck.
Below are the questions we asked Michael in this episode:
- (2:23) First Michael, can you tell us a bit more about yourself and your background?
- (3:28) I wonder if you can give us more information about Microsoft Office Live? What is Microsoft Office Live?
- (5:39) You can actually register a domain name through Microsoft Office Live Small Business, too, is that right?
- (7:37) Regarding a website, Microsoft Office Live allows you to “do it yourself” or use the Marketplace function and find professional help, right?
- (11:55) What type of businesses use Office Live Small Business? How would you characterize them?
- (14:37) Can you explain how Workspace can benefit small businesses?
- (19:18) How can a company get started with Microsoft Office Live to improve productivity?
- (20:45) How can Microsoft Office Live help people connect online and put their presence together?
- (22:43) Does Microsoft Office Live offer eCommerce stores or services?
- (23:48) Regarding email marketing, are there functions for that?
- (25:07) What will Microsoft Office Live be helping small businesses do better a year from now?
- (26:59) Michael, where can people find out more on the web?
Listen to Michael’s full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below.
Brought to you by our sponsor: