Zoho is a suite of online collaboration and productivity applications that you can use to run your business and collaborate online with others.
With the recent addition of Zoho Gadgets and Zoho on Mobile, there’s even more you can do.
Raju Vegesna, Evangelist for Zoho, joins host Steve Rucinski along with co-host Brent Leary, to share 5 little known things you can do with Zoho.
Below are the questions we asked Raju in this episode:
- (1:26) First Raju, can you tell us a bit more about yourself and your background?
- (1:58) What is Zoho?
- (2:29) How is Zoho different from Microsoft Office?
- (3:51) Who can use it? Is it for consumers, businesses or all of the above?
- (5:33) Can you tell us 5 little known things you can do with Zoho?
- (12:29) Are you seeing people turn to CRM (customer relationship management) to help them through the current economy?
- (13:29) What are some of the other applications that small business are turning to?
- (15:01) You mentioned Zoho meeting and I wonder, are you seeing more small businesses starting to use web conferencing to enable them to meet people in a more cost efficient way?
- (16:20) Can people record those meetings?
- (17:00) How do your offerings compare with MicroSoft Office and Google Apps?
- (19:07) How does Zoho Reports fit with business intelligence?
- (20:01) How is Zoho allowing their tools to work with popular social media sites?
- (21:13) Twitter community question: Has Zoho seen success versus larger CRM vendors in this economy and are you seeing CRM interest post-election?
- (22:39) Do you see that trend carrying throughout the year as companies are focusing more on how CRM can help them?
- (23:26) Is there any capability for integration with CRM and websites?
- (24:06) What apps are going to be important to small businesses a year from now?
- (25:52) What are the first few Zoho apps small businesses should look into?
- (26:31) Raju, where can people find out more on the web?
Listen to Raju’s full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below.
Brought to you by our sponsor: