Running a contest or sweepstakes giveaway can have very real benefits for small businesses. A giveaway contest or sweepstakes can help boost your small businesses visibility, ROI and drive traffic to your web site.
While considering running a contest or sweepstakes, there are many things to think about and you may have many questions. Questions that Carolyn Wilman can help to answer.
Carolyn Wilman, Founder of The Contest Queen, joins host Anita Campbell along with co-host Steve Rucinski, to share 5 common mistakes when creating a contest or sweepstakes and how to increase your marketing ROI, using fun and excitement to enhance your brand, products or services.
Below are the questions we asked Carolyn in this episode:
- (2:45) First Carolyn, can you tell us a bit more about yourself and your background?
- (7:59) Were you setting out to do this or was it a bit more serendipitous than that?
- (10:23) For listeners who may not know, can you tell us what the benefits of running a contest or sweepstakes are?
- (13:14) You’re also publicizing your business as well while doing this, correct?
- (14:31) Carolyn, now for the big question . . . what are the 5 common mistakes made when creating and running a contest or sweepstakes?
- (22:13) If I decided to start contesting or sweepstaking tomorrow, what are 3 things I need to do?
- (25:53) Is there any unique advice you have regarding a business to business contest situation?
- (28:26) Carolyn, where can people find out more on the web?
Listen to Carolyn’s full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below.
Brought to you by our sponsor: