Webinars can be a great resource of education and information and they can have big benefits for your small business as well. Not to mention they are convenient and can greatly reduce travel expenses.
Webinars are an inexpensive way to communicate virtually – and efficiently.
Dr. James Powers, CEO of iLinc, joins host Anita Campbell to share his best practices for promoting and leveraging webinars as part of your marketing mix.
Below are the questions we asked Dr. Powers in this episode:
- (2:58) First Dr. James, can you tell us a bit more about yourself and your background?
- (4:10) Tell us, how did you get from one industry to the other?
- (4:50) Now, tell us more about iLinc. We all know that iLinc is a web and video conferencing solution but what does that really mean?
- (6:19) How can a small business use a webinar to grow their business and increase sales? In other words, how do you get something out of a webinar?
- (7:50) Do the majority of your customers use iLinc for lead generation, for demo, for keeping up to date with existing customers – or all of the above?
- (9:34) A lot of small businesses think that web conferencing is only a telepresence tool for large enterprise companies. Can you speak to this perception?
- (12:31) Can you share your best practices for promoting and leveraging webinars as part of your marketing mix?
- (14:20) Is there an ideal time length for a webinar?
- (15:42) How early should you start promoting a webinar?
- (16:51) Any thoughts on the follow-up and providing access to the webinar?
- (18:49) All of these tools you reference are built into iLinc, correct?
- (19:03) You would take the leads that you get and have someone place a call to them, correct?
- (21:34) What are some other ways that small and mid-sized businesses are using web and video conferencing?
- (25:01) It seems like there a lot of choices out there when it comes to web conferencing solutions. What should small businesses look for in a web conferencing provider?
For more information on webinar best practices download the whitepaper at iLinc and let Ilinc help you host successful webinars.
Listen to Dr. Powers’ full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below.
Brought to you by our sponsor: