Wouldn’t it be nice if you could somehow retarget your customers and bring them right back to your door? Imagine this . . . it’d be like going out onto the street, grabbing someone whose just left your shop by the shoulders and turning them around to walk right into the front door of your business again.
It’s nice to dream, isn’t it?
Arjun Dev Arora, Founder of ReTargeter, joins host Anita Campbell and co-host Brent Leary, to share strategies to increase your businesses sales, bolster your brand – and bring your customers right back to you.
Below are the questions we asked Arjun in this episode:
- (1:50) First Arjun, can you tell us a bit more about yourself and your background?
- (3:16) Can you tell us a bit about what ReTargeter does? What does it help small businesses do?
- (4:17) So, someone comes to my site and they have left, but this technology is going to follow them, find them and the ad will appear to bring them back, correct?
- (4:55) If I want to place that kind of advertising, what do I have to do? Are there special requirements?
- (5:34) Is there something I have to do technically on my site so that the ads would display on the other sites specifically?
- (6:20) Does it ever surprise anybody that the ads appear as a result of visiting another site earlier?
- (7:06) Is this changing the way advertising is being done, what is the impact or is this just business as usual?
- (8:15) Give us an example of the kinds of companies using ReTargeter and what it is about the service that has caught their interest?
- (9:13) Do you have a case study you can talk about or a specific small business customer example that gives an idea of the real value received?
- (11:07) How has your experience at Yahoo! played into this experience?
- (12:16) Did your experience working with Yahoo! hold you in good sted when it came to finding investors or was that mostly learned from the “school of hard knocks?”
- (13:20) How old is ReTargeter?
- (16:53) What is the cost to use ReTargeter?
- (17:36) How does ReTargeter compare to Google Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and others?
- (18:36) Is the cost still the same flat fee regardless of the number of customers coming through?
- (19:46) Do you help pull the entire campaign together for the customer?
- (20:17) What are some of the expectations a company should have when they begin to use this service?
- (21:31) Does the service come with analysis tools to help the customer see how they’re doing?
- (22:08) Are there any particular businesses that may see a quicker “bang for their buck” from this service?
- (23:35) How many publishing partners do you currently have?
- (23:53) Where are you taking this service in the future?
- (24:40) Arjun, where can people find out more on the web?
- (25:03) Does the blog give timely information about the service?
Listen to Arjun’s full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below.
Brought to you by our sponsor: