Green technology is an excellent investment to make right now and you don’t have to be an industry leader to explore green territories. Small businesses can do it too – and many of them actually are.
Craig Bramscher, CEO of Brammo, joins host Anita Campbell and co-host Brent Leary, to share his ideas on how, by using green technologies, Brammo may have found the secret to a thriving small business – and maybe even saving the planet.
Below are the questions we asked Craig in this episode:
- (4:20) First Craig, can you tell us a bit more about yourself and your background?
- (8:47) When it comes to green technologies and new products – what do you think is the biggest challenge for a small business to overcome to launch a new green product or technology in this current marketplace?
- (11:10) Did you invent the electric motorcycle industry and if not, what have you done that’s different?
- (12:52) How “green” is the production of the bike itself?
- (14:54) You have partnered with Best Buy – how and why did you decide to partner with Best Buy? Can you tell us a bit about that?
- (23:06) What are some of the benefits of using “green” technology and what are the benefits that small businesses, in particular, can see?
- (24:39) How do you get people to see the long term investment that comes into fruition?
- (25:38) What piece of advice would you give to other startups looking to launch during this current economy?
- (27:24) Craig, where can people find out more on the web?
Listen to Craig’s full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below.
Brought to you by our sponsor: