Aviv Shahar, Founder of Aviv Consulting, is an international consultant, CEO Coach, author and a world leader in the design of leadership and talent development programs for Fortune 100 companies. For more than 25 years, Aviv has specialized in helping leaders and teams improve collaboration, cultivate innovation and accelerate breakthroughs. His experience in coaching for high-level performance in critical operations was gained as a fighter pilot, responsible for training other fighter pilots, in the Israeli Air Force.
Aviv brings cutting edge methodologies to help entrepreneurs enhance their creativity, develop clarity of vision, and execute an action plan. Today, he shares how he helps executives and entrepreneurs in Europe, Canada, Israel, Mexico, Brazil and the United States develop their purpose and strategy, realize their potential and create breakthrough results.
Below are the questions we asked Aviv:
- (2:10) First, where are you speaking to us from?
- (2:31) I wonder if you can tell us about yourself and your background?
- (6:39) How do you get the people that you coach and consult with to get those breakthrough results?
- (9:09) How do you prioritize your time? What should entrepreneurs be doing? Where do you start?
- (11:30) How does that translate into the life of the entrepreneur? How do you learn and reach greatness? How do you practice or do you just have to be in business a long time?
- (14:06) You’ve written about the peak productivity zone. What is that?
- (17:24) How do successful professionals and entrepreneurs actually apply and use their peak productivity zone?
- (20:52) How do you identify what your peak productive pattern is and how do you hone your use of that?
- (23:14) What is the next decade going to be like and what is it that’s going to make business owners and entrepreneurs succeed in this upcoming decade?
- (24:58) If you had one final piece of advice for professionals to use in the coming year, what would that piece of advice be?
- (27:07) Aviv, where can people find out more about you on the Internet?
Aviv is also offering Small Business Trends listeners a special free complimentary MP3 recording of his teleseminar: “The Ten Rules Practiced by Innovators, Transformational Leaders and Champions.” This is a special offer for Small Business Trends listeners only. It is not available elsewhere and is a paid for offering on his site.
If you’d like to receive a free complimentary copy of Aviv’s teleseminar recording, simply contact Aviv via email using the subject line “Small Business Trends Gift” and Aviv will send you your complimentary MP3.
Brought to you by our sponsor:
– Listen to Aviv’s full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below –