Paul Rosenfeld, CEO of Fanminder, says, “Move over Facebook. So long Twitter. The year 2010 belongs to mobile marketing for the savvy small business owner.” Paul believes that the next must-have tool for business growth is text message marketing. Let’s face it, we’re all connected to gadgets and information 24/7 these days. So, it only makes sense that tapping into these channels is going to be the next wave of the future.
Paul joins Anita Campbell for a discussion to explain, in detail, why text message marketing, in particular, is poised to be your next must-have tool to grow your business in 2010. Paul explains exactly how you can take easy steps to drive immediate revenues for your business.
Below are the questions we asked Paul:
- (2:19) First, tell us a bit about yourself and your background?
- (3:58) Can you tell us exactly what mobile marketing is, for those that may not be aware?
- (7:00) What kinds of businesses are doing mobile marketing? Who does it work best for and who should be using it?
- (12:02) Can you give us an example or two of how a traditional small business might use text marketing?
- (14:18) So it’s an “opt in” by the customer for the marketing messages and they join a list for the business so that they can receive specials, discounts and more, correct?
- (17:42) You mention that text message marketing gets a phenomenal response rate because the person receiving it has to read it to clear it, but you also mention that it’s much more effective than social media marketing. I wonder if you could explain?
- (21:43) As a business owner, how do you get people to sign up for your text message marketing program?
- (24:38) So you can find tips at FanMinder.com/learningcenter?
- (24:53) Isn’t this just marketing to the younger generations? What are the ages of people using text messaging?
- (26:40) If you were going to pick a texting provider to help you with your marketing, what would you look for?
- (29:10) Is there anything else you’d like to share with listeners today?
Brought to you by our sponsor:
- Listen to Paul’s full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below -