Aaron Wall, the super-smart founder of the SEOBook.com training program for SEOs, joins us for a half hour packed with information about the latest trends in search engine optimization (SEO) and what they mean for your small business. Aaron has graciously offered 30 minutes of his time (he’s a very busy guy– thank you, Aaron!) to share some his insights.
SEO is a dynamic field that shifts and changes. While some things remain constant, other elements of SEO change frequently. We’re going to look specifically at some of the things that are changing the online landscape — and what you can and should do about them to get better business results.
Here are the questions that we plan to ask. What would you suggest we ask Aaron?
- Question: How has SEO changed over the past few years?
- Question: What businesses should invest in SEO, and what businesses shouldn’t?
- Question: Can you share some of the most useful tactics for small business owners and bloggers regarding SEO?
- Question: What are some of the biggest mistakes small business owners and bloggers make when it comes to SEO?
- Question: Are there any new SEO tactics that small business owners should be aware of?
- Question: How important is long tail SEO for small business owners and bloggers?
- Question: How important are domain names in SEO?
- Question: How do AdWords and SEO play off each other?
- Question: What should you do in house before considering outsourcing SEO?
- Question: How do you make a boring ecommerce site link worthy?
- Question: How important are branding, public relations, & offline networking to SEO?
I’ve had the chance to get to know Aaron online through his members-only forums at SEOBook.com, where I am a Moderator. I’ve personally learned a lot, and made valuable connections with other smart people there. The more I learn, the more I realize how much I have yet to learn. But I’ve never regretted the amount of time I’ve invested in learning about SEO. If you run an online business, or get a significant portion of your leads and business online, you’ll be much more effective if you know more about SEO.
I’m really looking forward to sharing some of Aaron’s wisdom with you. Leave a comment below with what you’d like to know from Aaron and be sure to tune into the Small Business Trends Radio Show at 1:30 PM EST on BlogTalkRadio for Aaron’s interview.