Ever thought about using online videos to help spread the word about your business and capture more sales – but couldn’t think of a topic, what equipment to use, or what to do with it after you shoot it? If that sounds like you, you’ll want to pay attention.
Derrick M. Guest, CEO of Griot’s Roll Film Production, shares 10 creative tips for those who don’t know what kind of video to create, what equipment to use, or how to market it after you shoot it. These tips are designed to spread the word, captivate prospects and turn them into customers.
Below are the questions we asked Derrick:
- (1:26) First Derrick, can you tell us a bit about yourself and your background?
- (2:16) You’re here today to share ten creative tips for your next online video. So let’s jump right in and get started. What is your first creative tip, Derrick?
- (5:15) So simple and so easy, that’s a great tip. What is the next one?
- (7:25) I never would’ve thought of that, that is so true. What’s the third tip, Derrick?
- (9:56) These are such terrific ideas and none of them are as high tech as one might think. What’s the fourth tip?
- (13:06) Excellent. How about taking us right into the fifth one?
- (16:36) Let’s keep them coming, Derrick. What’s your sixth tip?
- (20:00) So what is your seventh tip?
- (21:58) These are great tips, Derrick, I’ve been taking notes. What is your eighth suggestion?
- (23:28) Having a video testimonial really brings the point home. I want to make sure we get through all of these, what is your ninth suggestion?
- (26:31) I love the fact that you’re giving all of these wonderful resources to go to. They will save us a lot of time and a lot of money. So, can you give us the last and final tip you’ve got for us?
- (29:00) Derrick, where can people find out more?
Brought to you by our sponsor:
Listen to Derrick’s full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below