Some small business owners are laughing all the way to the bank because they understand that sometimes – you have to put your ego in the backseat if you want to truly skyrocket your sales, generate massive amounts of leads and procure publicity you’ve never dreamed of.
Jim Kukral, Author of the book “Attention! This Book Will Make You Money” shares stories and strategies from real businesses and brands that have propelled their profits to new heights with attention-getting ideas.
Below are the questions we asked Jim:
- (2:04) First Jim, can you tell us a bit about yourself and your background?
- (3:20) What do you mean by, “Is your ego holding you back from making millions?”
- (5:11) Will the book actually help you make money and, if so, how will it help you do that?
- (6:34) So who is the book written for?
- (7:44) Let’s talk about some of the terms that people use in their accounting for example. What, for example, is revenue? What does that mean?
- (9:21) How do these things like getting mentioned in the New York Times and getting newsletter sign-ups lead to actually getting money into your pocket?
- (14:20) That’s the most important point then, correct? To get a reaction?
- (16:36) Did you actually taste the turkey soda?
- (19:29) How do people go about understanding when it’s time for them to check their ego?
- (23:19) How do you go about generating creative ideas? Are there exercises or what are some ways that people can begin thinking outside of the box?
- (25:39) What are some ways to help clients get attention?
- (28:24) Where can people find out more?
SPECIAL OFFER: Be the first to email Jim with the subject line “Copa Cabana” and win a FREE copy of his new book, “Attention! This Book Will Make You Money.”
Brought to you by our sponsor:
Listen to Jim’s full interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below