Twenty million small and mid-sized businesses, auction sellers and ten million classified advertisers need effective, simple, economical ways to reach new and existing customers on mobile devices and the web. Video ads can be worth their weight in gold to these small and mid-sized business and there are now many easy and affordable ways to create captivating, quality video ads online.
Listen in as Roger Ach, Founder of vADz, joins Anita Campbell and Ivana Taylor to discuss the many ways small businesses can reach their target market and win over new customers. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but video is even better!
Below are the questions we asked Roger:
- (4:03) Roger, can you tell us a bit about yourself and your background?
- (7:37) If I’m a small business owner doing AdWords online or the Yellow Pages in print, why should I do video ads? What benefit will that bring me?
- (10:00) If I’ve uploaded some videos to YouTube, why isn’t that enough? What does a video ad bring that a YouTube video doesn’t?
- (14:45) Roger, what do you mean by and “end-to-end” solution?
- (17:56) You can embed a YouTube video, but vADz is it’s own web page where you can complete the sale, is that correct?
- (19:28) Who owns the actual vADz product once it’s created? Do you own it, or does the vADz creator own it?
- (20:16) Where could vADz fit in? Does it replace anything? Is there a recommended advertising mix where vADz works well?
- (23:13) Do you have any before and after examples? How do you know it’s vADz that’s bringing in the extra business?
- (28:02) Where can people can find out more?
Brought to you by our sponsor:
Listen to Roger’s full interview NOW by clicking the red and yellow player below