Jill Konrath is a recognized sales strategist, speaker and author. Her newest book, “SNAP Selling,” soared to the #1 Amazon sales book within hours of its release. Jill’s first book, “Selling to Big Companies,” was selected a must read by Fortune Magazine and has been an Amazon top seller since 2006.
If you find yourself struggling to capture the attention of today’s frazzled prospects, you’re going to enjoy this episode as Jill Konrath, Author of SNAP Selling, joins Anita Campbell and Brent Leary to share numerous strategies that you can use to set up meetings with super-busy people – and get them to change from the status quo — your biggest competitor.
Below are the questions we asked Jill:
- (3:47) Jill, can you tell us a bit about yourself and your background and how you came to be in sales and write these wonderful books?
- (7:19) Can you tell us about your book and why you wrote about that topic? Why did you choose to define people in that way?
- (10:04) Are more people selling more stuff today? What do you attribute this change too?
- (12:25) Do you think things are going to go back to normal in a year from now?
- (14:22) What are the biggest mistakes that you see among small businesses when it comes to selling, Jill?
- (16:39) What is a USP (unique selling proposition)? What does that mean and how do we do it?
- (21:28) How do you help folks learn how to feel more confident about selling to others? (Download Jill’s “Buyer’s Matrix” PDF for assistance with this.)
- (24:23) What role does social media play in building relationships and selling to big companies?
- (25:57) What should you do to make sure that prospects don’t disappear into the “black hole?”
- (29:04) Where can people learn more?
* * * * *
Listen to Jill’s full interview NOW by clicking the red and yellow player below