Is your business slacking off after completing a sale? Do you find that your business becomes overwhelmed with getting the sale – only to stop nurturing those important relationships afterwards? If you’ve ever found yourself pondering such matters, you’ve come to the right place.
In this episode, Scott Martineau, Co-founder of Infusionsoft joins Anita Campbell and Brent Leary to discuss how businesses can use the perfect customer lifecycle to create powerful marketing campaigns, generate, capture and convert more leads, build trust through educational content and create brand advocates using nurture marketing.
Below are the questions we asked Scott:
- (2:44) Scott, can you tell us a bit about yourself and your background?
- (6:07) What is a perfect customer lifecycle?
- (7:20) Are these steps that you would follow? From taking a prospect, turning them into a customer, then turning them into a brand advocate?
- (8:40) Are we talking about both online and offline customer lifecycles?
- (9:35) What are the 8 stages of the perfect customer lifecycle?
- (21:08) If this perfect customer lifecycle is implemented perfectly, how long will it take for a business to see some positive results and what would be some signs that this is working for them?
- (24:00) How interconnected and interdependent are these eight stages on each other? How does it work?
- (25:56) Do you think that people just do not think it’s that important or do they just now know how to follow up consistently and efficiently?
- (27:55) What are the top two or three things that people can do to get off to a fast start to implement the perfect customer lifecycle?
- (30:24) Where can people learn more?
Image courtesy of Infusionsoft: 8 stages in the perfect customer lifecycle
* * * * *
Listen to Scott’s full interview NOW by clicking the red and yellow player below