Is marketing dead? No – but it’s definitely changing! Today’s modern marketing is less about convincing and much more about educating. And, as luck would have it, self-employed professionals are actually the best suited to capitalize on this newest trend.
Patrick Schwerdtfeger, Author of “Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed,” joins Anita Campbell and Brent Leary to discuss the top 5 questions that create an unfair marketing advantage.
Below are the questions we asked Patrick:
- (2:52) Patrick, can you tell us a bit about yourself and your background?
- (6:05) What is the first question that you should ask yourself to create an unfair market advantage?
- (12:46) Can you recap those 5 questions?
- (13:48) What are some ways that you can repurpose content, Patrick?
- (18:44) What are some of the reasons that people who have great content are hesitant to share it?
- (24:32) How does your book differ from the other marketing books out there?
- (29:32) Where can people find out more?
Be sure to check out Patrick’s special offer and receive 80 worksheets plus 4 free training videos!
* * * * *
Listen to Patrick’s interview NOW by clicking the red and yellow player below