As our attentions increasingly divert over to video, mobile content is fast becoming increasingly important. Michael Rosenblum has built cutting-edge media networks and TV stations all over the world from Time Warner’s NY1 to Current TV.
His new book, iPhone Millionaire: How to Create and Sell Cutting Edge Video, shares secrets and shows you how to get rich quick using your iPhone or camcorder.
In this episode, Michael Rosenblum, Founder of RosenblumTV, joins Anita Campbell to offer key takeaways for monetizing video, something every professional marketer wants to know.
Below are the questions we asked Michael:
- (2:15) Michael, can you tell us a bit about yourself and your background?
- (5:29) Is it really possible to become an iPhone millionaire?
- (7:36) You stated that the technology in the iPhone video camera is superior to the technology that broadcast camera men use. Why is this?
- (8:59) How do you know what the cable companies are looking for? What kind of shows do they want?
- (10:10) Is that figure of $100k the limit of what you can make? Are there other revenue sources?
- (12:14) How do you reach out to cable TV channels? Where do you start?
- (14:19) What about websites such as KickStarter or IndieGoGo, are these avenues for a powerful video? If so, how?
- (15:47) You talked about the need to hone your skills. Are there any things you would recommend that people do?
- (18:10) You say that smartphone footage can be a big game changer and overthrow big media. How is that?
- (19:53) Michael, where can people find out more?
* * * * *
Listen to Michael’s interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below