Small Business Trends Radio is a half hour-long radio program featuring small business experts on a variety of topics. The show is broadcast LIVE, the second Tuesday of each month from 1:30PM EST until 2PM EST over the BlogTalkRadio Network. Each show is archived here and available as a podcast.
The show format is an in-depth interview with a small business expert. Guests include a mix of: (1) influential individuals who speak on issues of the day important to the small business market; and (2) business owners who speak from a “been there, done that” point of view, offering tips and advice.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the show:
- How do I listen to the show live? You can listen LIVE to the Small Business Trends Radio show from the comfort of your home or office, over the Internet. Tune in on BlogTalkRadio the second Tuesday of each month between 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM, Eastern U.S. time.
- Where are the archives of past shows? The podcast archives of past shows can be found by visiting the past shows pages. The audio files are available free to listen to or to download to your computer.
- Can I get advance notice of upcoming shows? Absolutely! Sign up for our newsletter or bookmark the show calendar.
- How can I become a guest? We welcome suggestions for guests. If you’d like to be a guest on the show, contact us.
- I’ve never been a guest on radio — how do I find out more about being a great guest? We offer lots of helpful tips for being a great guest on radio (and on all media). First, read the Guest FAQs and Guest Information pages. Then check out our Media Publicity Tips, a series of helpful articles with advice and wisdom about marketing yourself or your business through the media.
Thank you for visiting The Small Business Trends Radio Show website. If you would like to read a little bit about the people behind the show and find out how to contact us, please visit our About The Team page.