To our Featured Guests on Small Business Trends Radio:
We are positiviely tickled to have you on the Small Business Trends Radio program. Hear what others are saying about their experience on our show.
To make your show experience as successful as possible, we have prepared the following guidelines. Please let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to it!
– Anita Campbell, Host
CALL-IN NUMBER 646-716-8886
Please call in to the program 10 minutes prior to the start of the show. (The show starts at 1:30 PM Eastern Standard time on the second Tuesday of each month.) You will hear an automated greeting. Remain on the line.
Also, please note that we will be telephoning you on the land line number you provide approximately 15 minutes (i.e. 1:15 PM Eastern Standard time) prior to the start of the show to perform a sound check. Please make yourself available at this time.
Important information from the show Host, Anita Campbell:
1. Make sure your call waiting is turned off.
2. Try to be in a quiet area where you will not be disturbed.
3. Be on a regular phone (land line). This is important for optimum sound quality.
4. Do not use a cell phone, for sound quality reasons.
5. Do not use a cordless phone or any kind of a headset — it can cause sound to fade in and out.
6. Do not use a speaker phone — the sound quality will be very poor.
7. Do not use a VOIP phone if you can avoid it.
8. Follow all programming cues. Take occasional pauses for breath to allow me as host to lead the interview and break in if necessary.
9. Have a glass of water nearby. It also helps to stand during the show to project your voice out better. That is what I do. (The show goes fast!)
10. Most importantly, smile. Your smile will come through over the phone. And HAVE FUN!
Please feel free to contact our Program Manager, Staci Wood, with any questions or concerns that you may have. She can be reached at +1 888.842.1186 ext. 702.