Ever wonder what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur? Trep Life is an online series of video interview episodes featuring successful entrepreneurs that provides a unique, behind-the-scenes look at what it actually takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
Join us for this special episode as we discover exactly what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
Founder and Producer of Trep Life, Scotty Cadenhead & Malachi Leopold, join Anita Campbell to discuss how they have taken a “social action” vision with their series seeking to impact one billion people worldwide to be inspired by entrepreneurship and take on risks.
Below are the questions we asked Scotty and Malachi:
- (1:49) Can you tell us a bit about how you came to create Trep Life?
- (4:53) And Trep is short for en-TREP-reneur, correct?
- (5:03) Tell us more about the series. Can you tell us about some of the people you’ve interviewed and how you set about doing so?
- (7:44) You mentioned grind, hustle and payoff. Can you explain what that means for people who may not be familiar with your episodes?
- (10:13) What are some specific things you’ve learned from filming these entrepreneurs? Which ones stand out in your mind and what are the things that people can take away from what you’ve learned?
- (11:42) Are there any advice and tips for listeners?
- (14:06) How long are the interviews and how are they set up?
- (17:14) You’re talking about spending 3 days with an entrepreneur to create each interview. How do you fund all of this?
- (18:30) How do people actually consume these videos? Do they go to your site or YouTube or are they downloading these?
- (19:30) Where do you see this going in the next year or so? Are you going to do more interviews or are you looking to expand out into other areas? What are your plans?
- (21:57) Is there anything important that you’d like to convey that we haven’t talked about?
- (24:28) Where can people find out more?
* * * * *
Listen to this interview now by clicking the red and yellow player below